Rowan Atkinson - Going On Your First Date

Good morning!

Our teacher invited us to copy Atkinson by watching a video with his participation.

Here's the video:



Unfortunately, I had technical problems, so I can’t show you a video of my presentation. But I can tell you my opinion about Atkinson's performance!

Rowan Atkinson, actor and comedian best known for his work as Mr Bean, hilariously acts out what a firstdate is really like. Throughout the video (as much as six minutes!) we don’t hear any words from the actor himself. But his facial expressions speak without words. In fact, it's incredibly difficult to express any feeling or emotion with the help of your facial expressions. Atkinson's facial expressions are remarkably developed, and this helped him entertain his audience.

Name me one modern actor who can do silent acting as well and eloquently as Atkinson, and of course make you laugh without saying a single word? I really like his work and how he can make people laugh without a word!

Have you watched movies with his participation? Do you like this actor?


Комментарии