It's Challenge Time! №9

Hello!

This time my challenge is to go to the neighbors and give them something.


How to Be a Good Neighbour


Since quarantine is still held in our country I was ready for this challenge - face mask, social distance. My neighbor and friend Vanya lives three floors higher. He was my "victim" :)

Since I already sang a song on the subway I wasn't afraid to go to a neighbor :)

I took some candy, cookies, and a couple of face masks in case he needed them. I knew that he was returning home late at night so after waiting I went to him. And to be more precise - I went by elevator :)

When I knocked on his door, a face full of surprise and misunderstanding appeared in front of me. When Vanya asked what happened, I gave him sweets and masks and said: "Do not be sick!" He was so surprised that he just stood still, saying nothing. When he realized that I had come with good intentions, and even with sweets, he smiled and said: “Come in. I also have something for you!” Then it was my turn to be surprised...

When he returned, he was holding... a cake! Big chocolate cake! Vanya asked: “Maybe we can drink tea together and eat our sweets?” Of course I agreed! We ate too much sweets and talked for a long time because we didn't say anything to each other except "hello".

Did you go to visit your neighbors?
Maybe you will also be lucky and eat a chocolate cake like me! :)

Комментарии

  1. This is a lovely story. Sometimes you need a little courage to enjoy a pleasant moment or even make someone happy!:)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий