It's Challenge Time! №10

Hello guys!

It's time for the last challenge! I admit, it was the most difficult and scared me more than a challenge with a song on the subway!

I had to record a video and put it in TikTok.

Here is the video:


As you can see, my face was without any emotions. It should be so! The essence of this challenge is to dance with a face without emotions.

If you want to watch the first video with this challenge, then here it is:




So my challenges have ended. I'm very glad that each of them went through! But now I can safely go up to any stranger and talk with him, sing songs in public places, and even conduct live broadcasts on social networks and post videos with my own participation!

Which challenge do you like most? Which one do you like the least?

Комментарии