It's Challenge Time! №2

Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind
Rudyard Kipling

Hello! Once again, I want to tell you about my exploits! :)

Another challenge that didn't cause me any difficulties was to call an unknown number and apologize for the fake call. At least I thought so...

Винтаж: Дисковый телефон POST FeTAp модель 611-2 – купить на ...

In order to dial the number, I used a mix from my mother’s and brother’s numbers.

After waiting a while, I heard a pleasant and calm male voice. Having heard such notes in his voice, I even forgot what I was going to do. When I recovered in time, I asked the man: "Good afternoon. Is this the number of Anna, my sister?" Actually, I was going to ask about my brother but that was no longer important.

I heard a laugh, and the answer confused me: "I have a kind of male voice, right?" And then I realized how stupid my question was about my fake sister. After an awkward silence, I said only one thing: "Yes, really..."

At that moment I wanted to disappear from this planet. When I dialed the number, I no doubt believed that this challenge would be easier than the first. How much the voice influenced me... I would even call that voice delicious, seriously!

I gathered all my last strength and said: "Sorry for the fake call, apparently I messed up the numbers". The same delicious voice answered me: "It's okay, no problem."

After such a situation, I scolded myself for a long time for allowing myself to go crazy :))))

What do you think? Have you had similar situations?


Комментарии