It's Challenge Time! №8

Hello!

This week, I completed the following challenge: call a friend and arrange a prank for them. Well, this time's gonna be a little different :)

I will tell you my completed challenge on behalf of my friend. The same friend whom I called and made a rally!

The Telephone of Today - Law Technology Today

"Hello, my name is Sasha. I have a friend called Dana. And she is a very cheerful person. And yesterday she did such an amazing thing that I want to tell you about!

I had lunch when she called me. I thought she called to find out when we go for a walk on the promenade. And with a smile on my face I picked up the phone.

I heard her uneven breathing, then I heard her cries: "Sasha, I have very important news for you!!!!"

And she began to tell me that she needed to leave for Moscow. And she will live there. And that, most likely, she will never return to Novosibirsk. At first, I was silent for a long time, trying to understand whether everything I heard was true. Then I asked her: "Why do you need to leave for Moscow?"  She said something about her mom’s work. Then I didn’t listen to her.

I took the car keys and drove to her in silence. On the way, I bought coffee and her favorite cookies. I felt empty inside. I didn’t want her to leave. After a while, I called her and told her to leave the house. I could hear the surprise in her voice, but I didn't think much of it.

When she arrived, I saw the confusion in her eyes. When I asked her what had happened, she said she didn't expect to see me here and now. And then she told me: "It was a joke! I'm not leaving anywhere! I needed to complete the challenge..."

I could have killed her, honestly. I knew she liked to joke, but I didn't expect this kind of joke... I couldn't take offense at her. She is my best friend, I know that she can make a joke or do something without any negativity.

That's my friend Dana!"

Did you like this way of describing the challenge?

Комментарии

  1. Ohh poor girl! I can imagine how it feels to get a news like this from your best friend! By the way, this kind of narration is intriguing, quite unusual. I like it, but wouldn't use it very often. I prefer first-person narrative writing blogs or diaries.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий