It's Challenge Time! №7

Hello!

This time I performed a very unusual challenge: to sing a song on the subway!

На станции Кунцевщина мужчина упал на рельсы

Yes, the whole country is now quarantined, but I dared to fulfill this challenge. Everything was done properly: I put on a mask and kept a distance between people.

To start, I chose a song that I really love. You can listen to it yourself, it is wonderful:



I was very scared. Probably, this is one of the most difficult challenges for me, although I always kept my confidence, performing on stage or in front of a huge number of people.

And here I am at the station "Речной вокзал". Having sung a song, I went along the platform.

Many people looked at me like crazy at first! They laughed at me, poked fingers at me and said: "What a crazy girl..." But I still walked and sang a song. After a while, people stopped laughing and began to look at me more seriously. Yes, the song was in a foreign language, but they still continued to listen carefully to me. I no longer heard grins at me. I was surprised, but didn't give in, but only continued to sing a song.

When I finished singing, I heard a round of applause. Someone even shouted to me: "Can you sing something else?" I was so embarrassed that I blushed!

It was amazing to watch how people first laughed at me, and then began to listen to me, not seeing anything funny in it. It seems to me that many of us also laugh at first, and then begin to understand that there is something... beautiful in such actions.

Could you sing in the subway like me? Or have you done something like this in your life?

Комментарии

  1. Dana, I am proud of you. I don't think I would ever dare to perform in public. It would take № 911 in my "Challenge list". It's not a step, but a great leap from the comfort zone. Well done!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий