It's Challenge Time! №3

Hello!

This week, I completed the third challenge on my list. I had to go up to a stranger in a store and ask him what I should cook for dinner.

50 Foods That Are Super Healthy

When I came to the store, I was looking for someone to whom I would like to go and ask for advice. So I decided to ask the girl for advice, even though I saw a cute man at the cat food counter. After my second challenge, I was mentally prepared for the fact that the beautiful voice of a stranger could drive me crazy :)

When I reached the girl, I smiled and said "Hello!" She looked at me and said hello in response. I plucked up the courage to tell her, "I would like to ask you what I need to buy to make a delicious and satisfying dinner."

And then I was met with a reaction I couldn't even think of....

She gave me a big smile and replied: "I also can't figure out what to buy to surprise my boyfriend! Let's come up with a dish for dinner together!" After half an hour of shopping, we decided that pasta with seafood is a very tasty and unusual dish. We searched carefully for prawns, pasta, and condiments. At the time when we were choosing prawns, we had a lot of fun with her! When we left the store, we wished each other good luck in making pasta.

I was in a great mood all day because I had a good time shopping with a strange girl, buying groceries for our dinner. I can even say that I was very lucky to have a partner!

What do you think? Could you go up to the stranger in the store and ask him for advice?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

What about your my, dear friend? №12

It's Challenge Time! №9

Family Traditions - Outline