This time I need to evaluate the Anya's speech. Her speech was speeches to persuade. 1. Introduction. What technique(s) was used in the introduction? "Asking questions" and "Giving a quotation" techniques made listeners interested in her speech. Any link-element? It was given in the speech Was the thesis statement given? Yes, the thesis statement was given How effective was the introduction? The introduction was interesting and understandable. Points: 10 2. Body. How well structured was the information presented? The speech was well prepared and well structured. Points: 10 What organizational structure was used in the body of the speech? The speaker used outlining and she used a lot of supporting material. How understandable was the information (was it clearly explained)? Points: 9 Quality of point-support (appropriateness, completeness, variety). Points: Lots of (8) Use of facts, illustrat...
Hello! This time my challenge is to go to the neighbors and give them something. Since quarantine is still held in our country I was ready for this challenge - face mask, social distance. My neighbor and friend Vanya lives three floors higher. He was my "victim" :) Since I already sang a song on the subway I wasn't afraid to go to a neighbor :) I took some candy, cookies, and a couple of face masks in case he needed them. I knew that he was returning home late at night so after waiting I went to him. And to be more precise - I went by elevator :) When I knocked on his door, a face full of surprise and misunderstanding appeared in front of me. When Vanya asked what happened, I gave him sweets and masks and said: "Do not be sick!" He was so surprised that he just stood still, saying nothing. When he realized that I had come with good intentions, and even with sweets, he smiled and said: “Come in. I also have something for you!”...
Last time I wrote a post that I would talk about eSports in my persuasive speech. But I changed my mind! I think that the topic about family traditions is more interesting and useful for all of us. So I will write an outline again for my persuasive speech. Purpose statement: to persuade my audience that keeping the family traditions alive is very important to feel close to a family. Introduction: 1. Do you have your own traditions in your family? If not, do you know why many families have them? A. Traditions are an important part of creating a favorable atmosphere in your home. B. If you don't have any traditions in your family yet, you can start them. 2. I would like to discuss various families that I know that have family traditions. C. Family traditions create happiness in the family. D. Family traditions allow all family members to be always close...
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий