It's Challenge Time! №6

Hello!

This week I completed the following challenge: to go live on Instagram!

Instagram | ВКонтакте

This was a difficult task for me. I don't like to disclose my personal life, especially to live broadcasts. But this is a challenge, and I'm not used to giving up on difficulties!

When I started the live broadcast, only four people joined me. This made me happy because I still didn't want a large number of people to look at me.

So that the audience was not bored, I decided to play a game with them called "Truth or Action". What is the essence of this game: viewers ask me a question: "Dana, what do you want - answer the question honestly or perform an action?" I have to choose, and based on my answer, viewers come up with a question or action.

While my live broadcast was on, I had fun answering questions or doing some kind of action. At some time, I decided to look at the number of my viewers... I almost fell out of my chair! 63 viewers! I was in shock! I didn't expect so many people to be interested in my live broadcast!

After the live broadcast I was relieved. The relief that this challenge wasn’t so difficult. I realized that there is nothing wrong with discussing with your friends or strangers some aspects of your life!

What do you think? Could you have a live broadcast?

Комментарии