5 Steps for Persuasive Speech

In this assignment, I must describe five steps that will help me successfully reveal my persuasive speech.

3d номер 5 синих стекол иллюстрация штока. иллюстрации ...

1. Learn about a Topic

A major part of the difficulty about writing a persuasive speech is learning about a topic. I need to know as much as possible about the subject I need to speak on

2. Define The Purpose

I have to understand what I need to achieve with my speech. 

Once you define what you expect from the audience, you'll be able to easily craft your message. It's also important to understand the views and knowledge of your audience about a topic.

3. Write a Strong Opening

Before I can start persuading my audience, I have to attract their attention. A strong and effective opening has an attention grabber – this can be a little startling or dramatic statement that will get your audience’s attention instantly.

4. Offer Persuasive Evidence

The main body of my speech should include several convincing reasons to support my point of view.

I may use the real life examples that the audience can relate to. Even the argument based on facts and logic should relate to the audience’s interests and lives.

5. Conclude with a Call to Action

The conclusion of my speech should remind my audience of what I have told them.

Don't be afraid to use some humor in your speech. It will connect you to the audience and make your topic easier to hear about.



Write like you talk and remember that practice makes perfect!


Комментарии